Welcome to the next workshop series which is in Hobart starting on Saturday, 2nd June from 10.30 to 12.30
Venue: Criterion House, Mathers Lane (off Bathurst or Criterion Streets)
Payment Information: the individual
My aim is to make these workshops accessible to everyone
whilst also enabling a fair exchange.
The idea is that you pay what you can afford.
The only thing I ask is that you pay up front for the next four
weeks or, if that’s not possible, you split your payments into two periods, one
being before the first workshop.
Another condition is that I can’t offer refunds if you miss
a workshop, but we may be able to arrange a get-together to catch up instead.
Don’t ask if a certain amount is acceptable – any amount is OK.
I don’t need to know what your financial situation is, and
your payment will remain confidential.
If you need guidance from the past or from other seminars,
- Last year, families paid $80 a week, $480 for the series.
- Last year people I know paid over $1,000 a month for a 12-month
- One year a family gave me a box of vegetables each week.
- Some clients have paid well over and above my standard fee
of $120 for a one-to-one session.
- Some practitioners I know have higher fees than I do, some
- If you’re working, consider how much your hourly casual rate
- If you’re on a pension or low income, please come along and
pay whatever you can afford.
Please make your payment as
soon as possible before the event to my bank account,
NAB Bank BSB 087 721 Account Number 89-371-7470 (in my name, Michael Taylor).
need to pay by credit card let me know and I’ll send a link to pay online.